• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. E

Open carry at Glacier National Park

Just got back from an amazing trip to GNP. Gotta tell you folks who live in Montana, you have to most beautiful country I've ever seen, and I'm not just talking about the park. Wow. Anyways, had very positive open carry experiences there. Had to go to a couple small stores while I still had a...
  2. E

The Folklife Situation

So I'm pretty new here, so I'm not sure how much this has been discussed. The papers were very unclear what happened to start the conflict, but it sounded like the guy had a concealed permit, but somebody saw the gun. There was some sort of argument and the other guy went for the gun, there was...