• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Need Help Please ... From Instructors or everyday concealed carry people...

Hello, I need help... I am planning to travel to New Mexico this weekend to visit family and grandkids... I am a concealed handgun instructor in Texas... I was wanting to know where I can't carry concealed.. or Open carry... I plan to open carry when I am there to exercise my Second Amendment...
  2. J

Reciprocal agreement with Texas

Question About New Mexico Reciprocity Agreement with Texas Hello, I am a Concealed Handgun Instructor for the State of Texas Trying to get clarification on the reciprocal agreement. I had a student last week arguing with me. Could someone from the State of New Mexico help me to clarify if New...
  3. J

Texas Constitution on carry of arms

I am probly going to get alot of negitive feed back on this but hey thats what a discussion is all about right? Ok let me first off say that I am a PRO GUN American and Texan, But I was sitting here reading the original 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Reading Article Sect 23 of the...
  4. J

just letting off some steam

In the United States, open carry is shorthand terminology for "openly carrying a firearm in public", as distinguished from concealed carry, where firearms cannot be seen by the casual observer. The practice of open carry, where gun owners openly carry firearms while they go about their daily...
  5. J

Someone in Texas but wants to know ...

I have a Brother and a very good friend that live in michigan, I drive up there would I be able to open carry or is it going down the tubes there. please let me know thanks in advanced:)