• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Male with a firearm taken into custody by Henrico Police outside J. Sargeant Reynolds

I was very curious about this, the e-mail was sent out to students around 1PM today, I just saw it and was curious as to what happened, since it doesn't mention the man doing anything illegal so it could be they thwarted an attempted crazed killer, or some guy was just OC'ing down the street...