• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. mbhudson

Sunday 8/26/2012 OC walk/dinner Lynchburg and surrounding area

So I said I would and so I am haha. This coming Sunday I plan to take walk (my wife and I) around ????? ? wyndhurst why not wyndhurst. We will park close to the traffic circle in wyndhurst and walk from there. When we or us as a group if you come have had enough of walking we or you or us...
  2. mbhudson

Lynchburg, VA - open carry and my plan to educate this town (with your help)

So let me first say this may be long winded and if you will stick with me, I hope you'll agree and contribute so any way... Hi my name is Mark and I have been open carrying in and around Lynchburg for about 4 years now. I have had many positive and a few negative experiences that have led me...