• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. K

Colorado doin it right,

http://bearingarms.com/guns-encouraged-colorado-restaurant-invites-armed-customers/
  2. K

four seasons mall?

I'm sure I can find it but I'm a little pressed for time is 4 seasons mall open carry friendly?
  3. K

Anyone fired the PX4?

I carry (when I'm not in the peoples republic of murderland) my Baretta PX4 Storm .40 daily. I love to fire the gun and was just wondering if anyone else had fired it and if so what you guys think. Also has anyone handled or shot the RX4 storm? Honestly I'm just bored and waiting to get home so...
  4. K

Holster type?

I haven't been able to find this and I'm sure someone here knows. I'll be coming home on leave soon and I plan on open carrying the entire time I'm home. I want to be sure that I get the proper holster for my outing. Do I have to have a retention holster or is a friction holster ok to have?
  5. K

Charlotte/Greensboro: Navy sailor with CC Questions.

I'm a 28 year old military member who wants to get a concealed carry permit while home on leave. I will be coming home from december 1st until the 13th I will be in charlotte (Actually huntersville but very close) from the 1st through the 6th and in Greensboro (Actually oak ridge but same thing)...