• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

NRA or Grassroots: which one to join?

Hey guys, Just curious if any of you are members of either groups? Or both? I'm considering joining one or the other but not sure yet which one I will go with. My father-in-law is a life time NRA member, so I'm familiar with that, but hadn't heard of grassroots before that Golden Corral meet...
  2. D

Permit to purchase: how long does it really take?

The reason I am askin this is because there are a couple gun shows coming up and I am seriously contemplating getting a different gun. (I love my hipoint, but its a bit like carrying a bazooka, lol) the charlotte site lists a 30 day wait..... Thats rediculous. Has anyone gotten one recently, and...
  3. D

Using a Recorder

I have tried to search the forums for the answer to this but no luck, so I'm sorry if this is a double post. I understand the purpose of using a recorder, but what I am wondering is, is it legal to record without telling the officer that i am recording?
  4. D

New here and in Charlotte

Hello, I stumbled across this forum while looking for conceal carry info for the charlotte area. I am most likely going to be moving to South Carolina later this year so I thought perhaps open carry would be a feasable solution until then. Does anyone here carry in the charlotte /pineville...