• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Going on a ride along- thurston county

Any questions you'd like me to ask? Going Saturday night.
  2. S

What if?

I was talking to my wife about the movie shooting,she said it makes you want to not go in public places,I told her what if someone was there that was oc/cc and stood up and took that guy out,she agreed that would be good,but then she asked me a good question,what if you did do that,took the guy...
  3. S

AK HB 408/10 yrs no trouble with the law

Is it true with the passing of HB 408 you can get all your rights back,plus I've read that if you stay out of trouble your rights are restored after 10 years. So if that is the case,can you apply for a cwp and also open carry? I've also noticed when buying a pistol and filling out the paperwork...