• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. FoxFireArms

China calls for Americans to be unarmed Government complies

Lets get very very real here. This government is gone! There is no hope for it anymore they hate you they want you to be unarmed and defenseless so the communist dictators that run this country can come rape the good people of this nation! I'm not going to lie it scares me to think what may come...
  2. FoxFireArms

Looking for a Glock 23 gen4

I was hopping to find someone willing to trade a springfield XD 45. compact for a glock 23 gen4 i would be willign to trade the gun and cash aswell. I have only put 250 rounds through the gun, i like it its just getting to costly to shoot and its a lttle to bug for me to cc. If you or anyone you...
  3. FoxFireArms

Best place to take your concealed carry class for cheep?

Im hoppign to gt it here soon but im not sure where to take the class at. i have seen placed from 85 to 65 bucks and i was wonderign where you guys got yours from. I stay in Stokesdale nc and its not to far from kernersville, greensboro, and high point so these places would be ideal for me.
  4. FoxFireArms

OP in Greensboro

So i am pretty new to open carrying, its been about two weeks since i started. I bought a Springfield Armory XD 45. acp compact. Though im new to open carrying i have been shooting all of my life. So im not new to useing a firearm. Well so far i have only had one person even ask about me open...