• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. rast1971

ccw wait time

I was wondering how long it takes to get your ccw after the application is submitted. From what I have read is that you may apply in your county or counties that adjacent to yours. I live in richland county which I've been told takes 40 - 45 days. Does anyone know about...
  2. rast1971

Signs stolen

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/25/hidden-camera-catches-culprit-taking-man-second-amendment-sign/ I know this wasn't Ohio it was New York, but i thought many would be interested in who was stealing this mans 2nd Amendment signs. SMH
  3. rast1971

School safety zone

Trying to find out info on school safety zones. From my understanding you cant carry within 1000 feet of a school. In the picture below show my neighborhood, and how close i live to a school ( big building bottom right). Now is it 1000 feet from the school or the school property? The field north...
  4. rast1971

Ashland fair

i live in mansfield and pln on going to the fair, has anyone every carried to it? any signs posted? just wanting to know if i need to make some calls before i go to make sure they re aware that we can carry. Thanks
  5. rast1971

Charles mill lake

Since we have been having some good weather i've been going out to the lake to fish. i've have had a few double takes from other fishermen when they see my 45 but no comments. One day as i was unloading my gear from the car the warden stopped behind me and ask how i was doing, talked to him for...
  6. rast1971

hr bill 495

I havent been on here in awhile (Work) so i think i missed something. HR bill 495 was signed into law in march? and if i am reading this right you can now carry a full mag. as long as it is not in the gun and not in the same compartment as the gun, is this right? It has been a major pain in...
  7. rast1971

Mansfield letter writing campaign needed!

I was wondering if someone could help me with a letter writing campaign against some laws i have found on file for Mansfield Ohio that i feel are not legal. I haven't done this before and don't know who exactly to write about these. i have found a few and they are to lengthy to post all of them...
  8. rast1971

new here and to open carry

hello i am mew to open carry, like many other i thought open carry was illegal in ohio. plan to open carry most of the time i go out now, and then after i get my concealed carry licence. is anyone else in the mansfield area? i have never seen anyone around here open carry just wonder what the...