• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. MrJPort

misdemeanor warrant = prohibited possession?

without going into great detail, i recently recieved notice that a warrant has been issued for my arrest for failure to pay fines. The details of my case are not important, none of it prohibits me from legal possession of a firearm (to my knoweldge).. Ive scrutinized the AZDPS website...
  2. MrJPort

Greetings from Mohave County

Long time AZ resident, fairly new gun owner.. Bought a Ruger P345 from a co worker about a year ago, and have been mostly OCing for 10 months or so.. i also CC, mainly since its winter and if i go out, im wearing a jacket or sweater or some sort.. Ive been reading this forum for a few days...