• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Get-Together?

Rabid SA-XD

imported post

well neither is half the cars driving around with black tint or blue t/s, or lights on the valve stems, or lights on the windshield wipers, or people cruising through constructions zones, or changing lanes without signaling, throwing cig butts out the window, anything not covered in the back of a pickup, yet it happens every day

and what really pisses me off about it the most, is when APD is right there, its happening right in front of them, and do nothing about it. I swear, we either have the biggest police force of people who dont pay attention, or they just dont care unless it suits them, and either on is the wrong one to be.

not that i just hijacked this thread bach to the regular scheduled discussion

yes, i know that green is an un-approved color by the NTSB. Why it matters, i dunno.

akhunter3

imported post

spyderdude wrote:
I didn't know Golden Corral had to replace their door... hmm... interesting. I suppose it can be a number of things. Perhaps someone wasn't satisfied with the food and service, and maybe decided to take out the door LOL!

I personally don't like to buy "copies" of guns, I want the genuine thing. Except when it comes to 1911s. I'd say just save up and go for the SIG!

Ehh it seems to be the real thing, and the $400 dollar difference between the two is another gun or a helluva lot of ammo.

The guy's takin' forever to get pics to me so we shall see.

I'm outta here and off to Seward, so I'll see y'all Sunday!:lol:

Jon

Flintlock

imported post

Fellas, I want to apologize in advance, but I don't think I'll be able to make the get-together tonight. I am just not feeling very well at alltoday.

I am bummed because I was really looking forward to it and I was going to bring an extra special "lil friend" for the occassion.

I'll try to make the next one for sure. If somebody can, please post a pic or at least a report. Sorry again, guys.

spyderdude

imported post

It was nice to finally meet you Rabid, and nice to see you again Jon. I enjoyed our first official Open Carry.org meet for state of Alaska. Hopefully next time we can get a larger group together.

Nothing extraordinary to report about the meet tonight, just ate and talked about guns and other interesting topics. Nobody freaked out, no cops showed up. This has really boosted my confidence in OCing.

Until next time...

Stay armed and stay safe! :)

Flintlock

imported post

spyderdude wrote:
It was nice to finally meet you Rabid, and nice to see you again Jon. I enjoyed our first official Open Carry.org meet for state of Alaska. Hopefully next time we can get a larger group together.

Nothing extraordinary to report about the meet tonight, just ate and talked about guns and other interesting topics. Nobody freaked out, no cops showed up. This has really boosted my confidence in OCing.

Until next time...

Stay armed and stay safe! :)
Awesome! Good joband I am sorry I missed it. Perhaps I'll try to coordinate something in another month or so and we can start making a habit of it.

Any pictures?

spyderdude

imported post

No apology required Flint , I believe the majority of us have been sick before, so its all good man, hope you feel better soon. No pictures were taken as it was just the 3 of us. We were thinking about going shooting for the next meet, so maybe you can coordinate something around that idea. I may not be able to go because I'm trying to save money for another vehicle, or I just might shoot my Ruger 10/22, we'll see.

Flintlock

imported post

Sounds good Spyderdude. I'll try to put something out there that everyone would be willing to do and get Murph out with us as well.

akhunter3

imported post

Good to see everyone there! Glad to finally get to meet Rabid and it was good to seespyderdude again. Food was good:DHowever I'm so full I can barely breathe. hehe!

I'm up for goin' shootin' as a group, sounds like a blast. Murph and Flint just gotta get out with us now.

Take care guys, and Flint I hope ya' feel better.

Jon