• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Training (Courses and Tips)

rocknsnow

imported post

I just got some snap caps and used them in a full magazine at the range. It has really helped me bring my groups in nice and small.

Does anyone else have any training tipes or shooting courses (here in Utah) they would reccommend?

rocknsnow

imported post

Sweet I am so there. I am getting better. i shoot once or twice a week at Rangemasters in Springville, but would welcome some good instructions.