• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by BIG SHAFE

1. B

NH White Mt. Nat'l Forrest

imported post I have a friend headed up that way for camping/hiking, is there anything he should know about the laws carrying there? (open/concealed) He has his Ohio CHL and his NH non-resident license also. Thanks.
  2. B

Campus Carry - Still against it? Breaking News

imported post I was in the Engineering and Science building when the fire alarms went off around 8AM. I hurried up and packed my stuff, although the 4 or 5 times the alarm has went off previously, they have been accidents. I expected the same, and didn't rush like there wasn't a fire, but knew...
  3. B

S.C. firearm laws

imported post Hey guys I was just looking for some basic oversight on your firearm laws. My parents will be travling there for vacation and I wanted to see if there is anything to worry about. Neither of parents have a CC permit but arejust looking to keep a firearm with them. I assume Federal...
  4. B

My first couple days of CC and OC

imported post Well last week I carried my gun for the first time. I had been practing by wearing the gun and holster all week around the house with a few days practicing on drawing. On Friday my first day (of last week), I OC'd, on my way to a friends house to shoot, with my Glock 19 in a...
  5. B

Ohio Newspaper List's 2700 Registered CHL holders

imported post I haven't seen this listed here and thought I would post this. A newpaper editor took it upon himself to publish 2700 names of people with a CHL in a few counties. If you feel compelled, please join in. Who knows, the next name could be yours. Here is a list of articles about...