• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Boba Fett

1. Boba Fett

Springfield OC Outside Military Recruitment Centers

Hey guys, long time no see! Getting my certs and education for law enforcement/security has taken up most of my time the past couple years, idk if anyone will remember me. I probably ticked you off with teenage stupidity if you do. ;) I'm providing an outlet for people to work together and...
  2. Boba Fett

OC'ers harassed in Marshfield!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVHrpScqHsg This really makes me angry. We need to be contacting the city of Marshfield and let them know how we feel.
  3. Boba Fett

Defensive Carry Info for Visiting Las Vegas?

Hello Nevada folks! Recently a very close friend of mine moved to North Las Vegas, and it's in my plans to go visit him sometime in the next several months. I was wondering what would be my best options for carrying a defensive tool while I am in town? I am 19 years old and have a non-resident...
  4. Boba Fett

Open Carry on Canoe Float Trip?

I am going with some friends on a canoe float trip next Tuesday down the Niangua river near Lebanon. Will I be able to OC while floating?
  5. Boba Fett

Visiting Nashville

Hello brothers on Tennessee! I'm going with my family to visit my sister from South Carolina; we're meeting in Nashville, I'll be there for a few days and would like to OC my Glock if possible. I'm 18 and will be turning 19 while I'm there. I have a non-resident CCW from Maine. Will I be able...
  6. Boba Fett

Carrying on a Float Trip?

First point, this is not about legalities, I'll ask about that in my state forum. I'm going on a canoe trip with my youth group that I'm an assistant youth pastor for. I have a Taurus 85 revolver and a Glock 19. I was wondering which one I should take (if I should even go armed) and how I...
  7. Boba Fett

Theater pulls publicity stunt, send fake active shooter to iron man premier.

If you see me open carry an M1 Carbine, please don't pull your gun on me Festus. Thanks. ;) As a "pro" airsoft player for 5 years, I've been in many a McDonald's and Sam's and Walmart parking lots while wearing a plate carrier or MICH helmet. Most people don't seem to give a second thought to...
  8. Boba Fett

Time chenge for preemption hearing!!!!!

Well, other than my involuntary shaky hands when I give public speeches (inherited from my mother), my public speaking class from last summer helped (A+ and voted most persuasive :lol: ). If anyone wants to see my gun speeches videos from that class just PM me. My parents and time in the Civil...
  9. Boba Fett

OC preemtion hearing is "OFFICIAL"

Id? As in wizard of id? *ok back on topic*
  10. Boba Fett

OC preemtion hearing is "OFFICIAL"

Well brace yourselves then... :monkey
  11. Boba Fett

Springfield OC Meet-up, April 6th

Who's interested in an OC meet-up in Springfield? I was thinking maybe Rolls-in-Bowls on Sunshine (Next to Kelley's). I've OC'd there twice and CC'd once, never had an issue. Awesome food and maybe something new for those who've never had Vietnamese food. Would a Wednesday at 5 or 6 pm in Early...
  12. Boba Fett

Springfield OC Meet 'n Greet(Eat)

:banghead: nice one! And here's my birthday cake
  13. Boba Fett

Baton Carry

Since 571.030 RSMO says you cannot conceal one without a CCW, I assume that open carry of an expandable baton is legal. Am I correct? Also, the Ozark Emipre Fair has signs posted that say "No concealed weapons". So can I take that to assume that OC is ok unless they ask you to leave? Which I...
  14. Boba Fett

Springfield OC Meet 'n Greet(Eat)

Since us in Springfield and the surrounding area haven't had a meet-up since January, and since I'm going to go out to eat on my birthday, my first day of OC'ing, I thought I would invite my OCDO brothers and sisters. :) Anyways, Me and some friends (some of whom will be OC'ing as well) are...
  15. Boba Fett

Can Police Hold You for 24 Hours without Reason?

My pastor swears up and down that the police can hold you for 24 hours for "questioning" without charging you with anything. Since this sounds like total BS to me, I was wondering if anyone knew where in MO or federal law it says they can do that. I find it very hard to believe, since Missouri...