• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ComeTakeThem

1. C

Longmont OC ban in city buildings passes 5-2

Mayor Baum and Council Woman Witt dissented. All the rest of them caved to destroying our freedoms. Santos was the one I really hated listening too, him and his spineless little crotch-jocky McCoy. Thanks to everyone who came out and spoke on this issue. I know who I'll be helping get...
  2. C

New to CO, not to OC :)

Hey guys! I just moved here from CA and DAMN this state rocks compared to there! In any event I do plan on geting a CCW in the next month or so when I can afford the associated costs, but until then I'd love to continue my habit of OC. I've been reviewing the laws (similar to CA) and just want...
  3. C

Just did first OC

imported post It was simple, just walked down to the corner market and bought a Rockstar and came back. The clerk was friendly, noticed the gun but didn't seem to care. I was dressed in a nice shirt, tie, slacks, nice shoes, nice watch, etc. I figure dressing nicely will probably help my OC...
  4. C

Clarification on 626.9?

imported post Here's the only info in the CA Penal Code I could find on what exactly the definition of a school zone is for the purpose of UOC: (1) "School zone" means an area in, or on the grounds of, a public or private school providing instruction in kindergarten or grades 1 to 12...