• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by customcreationllc

1. C

Car accident advice?

Everyday leaving work it is a scramble down Middletown Ave North/Newhaven It is a double lined one lane road. The lady behind me was obviously in a hurry ridding but bumper. She tried to pass me once and only got half way. The second time she got in front and cut me off. We were only going...
  2. C

Moving?

I have a silencer and moving still in CT do I have to do anything for that? It was bought through my LLC I know for the pistol permits I need to change my address just like a drivers license I've done that before.
  3. C

Watch the CT government live

http://www.ctn.state.ct.us/ctn_web.asp
  4. C

Ordinance Questions

What do you make of these? I'm eventually going to move out of Naugatuck I'm just doing some homework. Seems like most towns are the same around here. I saw this in Oxford Ordinances looks like they don't allow guns on any public land in Oxford? Bookmark§ 156.25 HUNTING, TRAPPING, ARCHERY...
  5. C

Carded to buy an Arrow target and a Sling

I got a gift card for Dick's. I went to the one in meriden mall. All I bought was a block to shoot my arrows and a sling for my rifle. They said they need to see my ID. I questioned it but the lady behind the register had no idea. I was with my toddler so I wasn't in a place to put up a fight...
  6. C

Night Sights What Color

Start with something easy for a monday morning. What color are the best or what do you like for nights sights?
  7. C

Road Trip

In a month I'm driving to North Carolina I have a Utah permit. Any advice? Anything special I should do because I have a Utah permit not each state permit. It shouldn't matter correct. If stopped anything special I need to stay or do because of the Utah permit? Are the cops going to know what...
  8. C

California Bill SB 798

A paintball buddy asked me to help stop California bill SB798 from passing. it has to do with requiring air powered guns to be brightly colored this will also effect paintball and airsoft games I guess your camo wont do much good with a day glow orange gun. First Google hit...
  9. C

Required to tell police you have a gun when pulled over? and advice for the future.

I was under the impression you are not required to tell the police you have a gun. Anyway just got off with a verbal warning. I used to talk on CTguntalk.com but my work banned every web site that involves the work gun or anything close opencarry gets through. Well this is what happened last...