• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ethorman

1. ethorman

Lawton OC social gathering.

Trying to put together a social call for the Lawton area. Thinking 3:00pm/1500hrs at the Starbucks on cache road. If anyone knows if its posted or has other time or location let me know. Thanks.
  2. ethorman

Encounters with LEOs

Ok so here are my thoughts regarding encountering OK LEOs while OCing. I will give a few situations and what I have come up with my own opinion on how to handle them and what if any issues may arise. I will always comply with the officer, however I may not consent but I will not resist either...
  3. ethorman

Obstruction of Justice discussion

Deffinition via legal dictionary online: n. an attempt to interfere with the administration of the courts, the judicial system or law enforcement officers, including threatening witnesses, improper conversations with jurors, hiding evidence, or interfering with an arrest. Such activity is a...
  4. ethorman

OCing and Restrooms

Ok so I have to ask anyone that has experience, When you OC and use a public restroom (stall) do you move your weapon at all during the process. I just know that if the pants go to the floor it would be easier axcess for someone in the stall next to you to grab it and try to make a move. I...
  5. ethorman

Lawton Central Mall puts up Gun Buster Signs (Pic)

Heard on FB the other day that the Lawton Central Mall has put up their gunbuster signs. Went there the other day and sure enough they are put up on all mall entrances, however the entrances to the retail stores like JcPennys, Dillards, and Sears are not posted (sign or code of conduct). The...