• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Freedom First

1. Freedom First

The man enforcing the new CT gun laws, Mike Lawlor...

I would like to suggest that we all go over to the Connecticut page and check out this post on a .gov employee named Mike Lawlor. Linkus Sipsey Street busted out the Fast and Furious into the light of day and now Mr. Vanderboegh has set his sights on the man in charge of enforcement of the new...
  2. Freedom First

Interesting series of articles on Mike Lawlor...

I'm from Washington State but I've been following Mr. Vanderboegh for some time now and he's taken a passionate dislike for your new gun laws there in CT. His blog was one of the prime movers in getting Fast and Furious on the national radar. He's not subtle but I have found him to be well...
  3. Freedom First

Library Carry News Article

This Dave Bowman?
  4. Freedom First

Use of force, from Johnny Fed's perspective...

Interesting article of the use of force from a Federal agent. I'll just dump this here for you folks to read but please, do read both the article and the forum he refers to before replying. And please read what he is saying and think on it prior to spouting off. He does have a point and I'd...
  5. Freedom First

Great Three Percenter Speech

http://youtu.be/XkjLlZu9uno The guy's name is Mike Vanderbaugh. He's a real 2A man who embraces the true meaning of Freedom.
  6. Freedom First

Let's embrace the whole Second Amendment folks...

Einstein said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results." Um, do your really want to keep beating your head against that senator's door? As if they are listening or even care if you are even alive. Quit acting as if your were insane. You're wasting...
  7. Freedom First

Proud to be union?

Unions at their best... Video from Michigan How do you protect your job? Violence and intimidation. Yeah.
  8. Freedom First

And you thought you were safe (and free)...

One can only go by what has been released as to the machine's abilities. They say it will store ALL the data that passes through the splice it is connected to. That's in their now missing ads that once lived on their site. Narus InSight was designed for corporate networks such as Microsoft or...
  9. Freedom First

And you thought you were safe (and free)...

Well, you aren't. So, strap on your tin-foil hat and then watch as this guy describes the Narus machine that NSA is using to collect and store all, and that means all, of the traffic on the internet. This means every email, every post, every skype call, every purchase, every web search and...
  10. Freedom First

Forums and their role in Freedom

I just wrote a post on my blog, Freedom First 1775 addressing a gentleman's concern about talking secession and potential of dissolving the union on an open forum. It's an important issue today as many are busy petitioning the government for permission to peacefully leave the union as if they...
  11. Freedom First

A different view on Conspiring...

I just added another post on my blog if you fine folks would care to read dig into it... Freedom First 1775 "Now, there are the mockers out there who will scoff at anyone who points to these machinations as something both unnatural and evil. But why? Why is it so hard to believe that those...
  12. Freedom First

Hey Constitution geeks!

I need your help with a Freedom-based project I started. Read about it here on OCDO at Freedom First and your kids need your help! Thanks!
  13. Freedom First

Freedom First and your kids need your help!

“The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States." A few weeks back I got thinking about the Declaration and I realized that generally we do not see the...
  14. Freedom First

What's the foundation of DC's power?

I've been busy in life and remiss in not posting my mental wanderings to the old Freedom First 1775 Blog. Here's another post called, "A man's relationship to his government." "Since it’s inception (the US Government), it has driven it’s roots into every aspect of our lives: home, faith...