• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Have Gun - Will Carry

1. Have Gun - Will Carry

My first negative OC experience

Several hours ago I was asked to leave the Super Wal-Mart in Burlington, a place I've carried before without an issue. Wasn't in the store but 5 or 6 minutes when I started hearing radio chatter from nearby employees describing me: "it's in a holster" and a couple minutes later, "he's wearing...
  2. Have Gun - Will Carry

The time for action is NOW!

Hey Paul, since no one has answered this I'll jump in. According to the Blue Book, "Members of each new legislature convene in the State Capitol at 2 p.m. on the first Monday in January of each odd-numbered year to take the oath of office, select officers, and organize for business. The...
  3. Have Gun - Will Carry

Yet another new member

I haven't been into sporty bikes for several years, but believe it or not my RG will do wheelies with my wife on board - if I grab a handful of throttle without her, the back tire usually breaks loose & I just get sideways! :shocker: Must have something to do with the bored & stroked & cammed...
  4. Have Gun - Will Carry

Yet another new member

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome! I just knew this was a friendly bunch. And now, for my rides: 2000 Road Glide without the quick-detach trunk on, and '86 Softail Custom (I've got better pics around here somewhere...) with the ol' lady's bike behind it. To violate Rule #8...
  5. Have Gun - Will Carry

Yet another new member

As I posted in another thread earlier, I'm new to the forum and just started OC'ing, but I'm already somewhat familiar with the statutes and requirements for legal carry in WI, so I do have a head start. I've been lurking around this forum for about a month getting a feel for it, and now it's...