• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by jerg_064

1. J

Car carry rights

imported post How's it going Tennesseans I have some in-laws up there thathave recentlyaquired HCP's. However, they both work at plants and thecompany policy is no guns on company property including in your car in the parking lot. I'm wondering howTnlaw treats your car and if it really...
  2. J

Abuse of rights

imported post A Constitutional right by its own definition is infinite. Therefore, it cannot in any way, shape, or form be abused. If I have the right to own a firearm and it clearly states in the Constitution that that right cannot be infringed and since the Constitution is the “Supreme Law of...
  3. J

Benchmade Switchblades

imported post I was looking into getting an ACOG for my issued M16A2 since I'm over here in the desert and was looking for good deals. I found some great deals with alot extra off for Mil/LE on Militarywarfighter.com, but I also found another interesting thing about knifes. They have...
  4. J

CC long gun, no CHL

imported post So I could put on a trench coat with a 18" barrel over-the-top folding stock Rem. 870 under it without a CHL? Could I get some more on this, do you really think it'd hold up in court. Btw, I don't actually plan on doing this.
  5. J

Macon police destroy firearms

imported post And the Nazi's burned the books.... For these guns, it's the end of the road -More than 400 firearms destined to be chopped into pieces by a metal recycler are stored in coolers and rubber bins at the Macon police crime lab.
  6. J

Gunshow Carry

imported post If a police officer can carry in the gun show then I can. I want to make sure y'all understand that this is not the question here. One day I will work up the balls to go ahead a try loaded OC at a gun show, but in the mean time, when I return to the states, I would simply like to...
  7. J

Online data base of 2A friendly establishments

imported post http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/26012.html <--in the general discussion forum I just though this would get more attention per state if it was posted in our state section, this thing is great and I think everyone has been waiting for it!
  8. J

Online data base of 2A friendly establishments

imported post bnKrazy wrote: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/26012.html <--in the general discussion forum I just though this would get more attention per state if it was posted in our state section, this thing is great and I think everyone has been waiting for it!
  9. J

S&W 686 retention holster

imported post I'd prefer leather w/o a snap strap over the hammer/rear of the action. But I am open to any suggestions. Since there are different models: .357 MAG, 6" barrel, full lug, 6 shot, stainless, plastic/rubber grip(looking for wooden ergo)
  10. J

CHL revocation?

imported post I'm AD USAF and stationed in Georgia, I do not have my CHL yet but plain to obtain one the next time I come home on leave. I will not re-enlist at the end of my term in 2012(6 yr enlistee). I'm told when you hit your DOS you immediately become a resident of the state your...
  11. J

HB 2727

imported post Well it was good for us in it's original context, but the house raped it and passed it in this utterly useless form. Right now it's going to the Senate, and the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary committee was a sponsor of the original bill(Sen. Floyd Prozanski). We need to urge...
  12. J

House resolution

imported post Not sure if y'all saw this yet, but it was posted over on "snipercentral". I think i might be moving on up when I hit my DOS mele wrote: If the GOV. signs it, do you think it will actually be enforced from the highest state level down the city cops? Or at least the majority...
  13. J

Military stationed abroad, HOR Oregon. CHL???

imported post I'm in the USAF and am stationed in GA, currently in Iraq though. Well my HOR(home of record) is still Oregon. Which means I still file(exempt) for taxes and can vote in Oregon. Also would still have a license there if not for needing to get a motorcycle license in Ga since i got...
  14. J

GFL no background check protocal

imported post Just a question on the protocal or w/e you like to call it. So you don't have to get a NICS check when you buy a firearm if you hold a valid GFL. So what is done. Do you still fill out the 4473? Are the local police notified at all? The FBI definitely is not notified...
  15. J

OC carry in Grant county, eastern oregon

imported post I'm in the USAF, stationed in Ga and come home on leave 2-3 times a year. From what i've read i should be able to carry on my side of the state with no problems, but i just wanted to hear if anybody had experience in grant county or clear over to the ID state border cause i fly...