• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by killchain

1. killchain

How it should be!

So I was taking a walk down to the local gas station at about 10pm. I'm a night owl. As I'm walking, I notice that there are two-man teams of Richland PD doing foot patrols. A LOT of them. They're looking for someone, and looking hard. So I keep walking, and you guessed it... I got terry...
  2. killchain

Washingtonian looking to carry in Oregon

imported post I have a good friend that lives down in the Umatilla/Irrigon area, and I go there from time to time. I live in the Tri-Cities up in Washington. Anything special I should know about those particular cities before I decide to OC there? I know my WA CPL isn't honored by Oregon...
  3. killchain

OT - Anyone looking for a PD shotgun?

imported post Hole in the Wall in Kennewick has gotten a bunch of short riot-style shotguns from the Mabton PD, including some Police model Ithaca M37's (the 7 shot tubes), and some shorty Remington 870's with rifle sights. These look like they're 5 shot tubes. Some of them have sling mounts...
  4. killchain

Visiting Utah this weekend

imported post Can someone point me in the right direction for some reading up on concealed and open carry laws in Utah? Also, does Utah recognize Washington State Concealed Pistol Licenses? Thanks.
  5. killchain

Kind of OT, but an interesting thought.

imported post A friend of mine brought this up to me this morning. I thought this was good brainfood. "Interesting question. This [health care] bill "created a right" to health insurance. Therefore they are going to mandate that everyone purchase health insurance or pay a fine. If the...
  6. killchain

Disguisable weapons

imported post http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84
  7. killchain

OT: Cosmoline tips

imported post Hey guys, Just asking any tips for getting cosmoline off of a Mosin Nagant 91/30. Sorry it's off topic, but ya know... ask those who know. Thanks. :) Oh yeah, and anyone know where some cheap 7.62x54R is?
  8. killchain

OT: FNP 45?

imported post I'm looking for an FNP 45, preferably somewhere on the eastern side of the mountains and new, but a well-loved used one would suffice as well... and I guess I can drive over there if I have to. Anyone got the lowdown on where I could find one?
  9. killchain

OT: California cop raises some crap about open carry on Facebook

imported post Just caught it. Repost. Sorry.
  10. killchain

Shipping a gun for repair UPS

imported post I had to ship a revolver for repair today, and as far as I know UPS is the only service that will ship firearms. So I take it down to their store here in Richland. I got sent to the distribution center in Kennewick (however, with a nicely put together box around my handgun case)...
  11. killchain

Martin Luther King Day

imported post It is Martin Luther King Day, as most of you know. Great guy. But one quote struck me today, and I thought I'd share it. "One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws". - Martin Luther King Just to remind all of us that sometimes, to do what is inherently right, we may...
  12. killchain

Can this person get a CPL?

imported post I got a buddy who got a misdemeanor brandishing weapons charge a few years ago. Long story short he scared off some punks with an airsoft gun and the five-oh smacked him with the charge. Will he be able to get his CPL if he applies for it?
  13. killchain

Veteran's Day

imported post Today let us all thank the Veterans who have fought for our great country and for our freedoms, from generations past on up to today. Without their sacrifices, America very well may not be the land of the free nor the home of the brave. And today, Veterans, take a minute to...
  14. killchain

Got myself a new OC carry gun

imported post Picked myself up a full size Sig Sauer P250 in .45ACP. Also got a Walther P22. I love em.
  15. killchain

Suggestions for a good IWB holster?

imported post I'm up to suggestions for a new IWB holster. I like to carry @ 3'oclock, no cant, and I am looking for either a hard leather, fabric, or a well-molded kydex so the slide doesn't get chewed up. I also don't want it to move *at all.* Talking like jumping around not moving. :) Any...