• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by mnormand

1. M

Uneventful OC in Savannah

imported post I went to Home Depot and Lowe's today on Abercorn without any issues. I only had one woman reenact a scene from Godzilla and scurry the other way. The Walmart on the outskirts of town on HWY 17 was also quite boring. Overall, it was a good day.
  2. M

Louisville OC get together?

imported post Anyone interested in a Louisville OC get together. I'll be living here for at least the next six months and looking to meet some others in the area. It gets awful lonely being the only regular OC'er in Radcliff and getting the full harassment of the PD all by myself.
  3. M

Snoqualmie Falls??

imported post I'm wondering if I can open carry at Snoqualmie Falls. I've been trying to figure out if its Federal, State, or Tribal. Any thoughts? By the way Ive really enjoyed my visit to your great state and have had a positive experience open carrying everywhere. Spent all day at the...
  4. M

Any experience OC in Fort Knox area (Radcliff/Elizabethtown)

imported post I was just curious if anyone had any expierence OC'ing in the Fort Knox area. I've read up plenty of Louisville. I'm hoping that they are a little better south of there. I'll be moving up to Fort Knox next month and I plan on OC'ing just about everywhere, minus Fort Knox itself...