• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by mrbiggles

1. M

cops pulls gun on scappoose couple

imported post http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2008/12/hillsboro_officer_investigated.html anyone know these people? i wonder what would happen if i did this. would i be arrested on the spot with no evidence other than the couple's statement? you goddamn bet i would be...
  2. M

375 magnum auto loading pistols

imported post Anyone know of any 357 magnum auto loading pistols other than the coonan's?
  3. M

Anyone browsing here a laywer or have a friend/family member as one?

imported post I can't seem to google a example of a Declaration of Status. I'm not sure how i would go about writing this. Also if i wanted to request a public servant's acceptance of oaths of office and constitution how would i do this? simply go to the courthouse and request it? Also a...
  4. M

Oregon Consitutution

imported post Section 20. Equality of privileges and immunities of citizens. No law shall be passed granting to any citizen or class of citizens privileges, or immunities, which, upon the same terms, shall not equally belong to all citizens.– All the traffic laws that have exceptions for...