• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by nomidlname

1. N

Help with laws please

Disclaimer: I realize none of you are lawyers and even if you were I wouldn't hold you liable for relaying your opinion on a forum. That being said I just had what I consider a bomb dropped on me. Me and my better half are trying to foster some kids we love and want to help. We are almost...
  2. N

FOIA - how?

I am currently working on something and ran into a small road block. Can someone let me know how to do a Freedom Of Information Act Request please?
  3. N

RobArnieandDawn.com

imported post Rob, Arnie, and Dawn is a Morning Talk Show in the Sacramento and Reno area.They did a piece on Open Carry at the end of thier 9am hour on the 28th and another bit on the 29th. The 28th's audio isn't available but the 29th's is. Go to www.robarnieanddawn.com, click free site...
  4. N

on vaction OCing in Washington

imported post Help!! Ok, so I have been running around washington the last couple days OC'ing. My concern is... A person may carry a loaded firearm in a vehicle only if they have a valid CPL. Those without a valid CPL may carry a firearm in a vehicle only if the firearm is unloaded and in a...