• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ocman1991A1

1. O

requesting information foia? in oregon?

imported post Does anyone know specifically how to request information from cities, or counties in oregon? Does anyone have a example of a request? I can't find one on the internet. does oregon have a method to request public information?
  2. O

Pa. judges accused of jailing kids for cash

imported post http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/ap_on_re_us/courthouse_kickbacks I'm proud of being a part of this life saving system. WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – For years, the juvenile court system in Wilkes-Barre operated like a conveyor belt: Youngsters were brought before...
  3. O

Accosted for open carry in Milwaukie, OR

imported post I was pulled over for speeding on McLaughlin Blvd. According to my ticket he saw that i was going 60 in a 45 by vision. and not with any radar or laser. transcript to the best of my memory. officer: Do you know the speed limit here. me: no officer: its 45mph, do you know how...