• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by oilfieldtrash11

1. O

Something i saw that was disturbing

imported post http://www.valkyrietactical.com/servlet/the-55/VT-Ejection-Port-Cover/Detail i found this disturbing.
  2. O

And they say no firearms ina school zone

imported post At approx. 2:30pm today a freshman was apparently almost kidnapped. This is during school hours. Apparently 2 females deterred the suspect and the cops are looking for him. The freshman had no idea who the guy was. He was a Hispanic or Black male around 30 years old. This is the...
  3. O

Question about recording.

imported post I have a question that came up from a friend I was talking to about OC. Is there anytime where the officer can take your recorder from you? If they detain you are they able to remove your voice recorder and turn it off? I know we do not have to inform them that we are...
  4. O

I don't know if anyone has seen this.

imported post refound this in my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEg1aq6Emo very scary what he believes.
  5. O

Importing an AR15

imported post ok heres the deal, i bought my girlfriend and ar15 in nevada for her birthday, (knowing i would play with it more than her) and now she doesnt want it. i live in california and i was wondering how i can get it transfered to me in california, can i have my friend who is an FFL put...