• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by spawnbringer

1. S

Securing a pistol at a court facility in PA

imported post Hello... Tomorrow I will be conducting business here in Pittsburgh PA at theAllegheny City/County Building. What makes this such an auspicious occasion for me is that I will for the very first time be going into the building while open carrying. Since the courts are in the same...
  2. S

OC in Market Square

imported post The wife has the car today and I'm wanting a cup of Starbucks coffee. I think the Starbucks in Market Square is closest for me. Hmm, looks like a field trip to Downtown Pittsburgh. Of course I'll be carrying a firearm with me. Public transportation from my home to FortDuquesne...
  3. S

The Act of excersizing our 2nd amendment rightCarry - My First Day

imported post Yesterday morning (with a handful of PA Gun Rights filiers (thank you OCDO)) I stopped at mydaughter's homewhere I met her and my eldest son. We greeted each other with sleep still lingeringin our heads whileloading up in the SUV.Wereally lookedforward to arrivingat Starbucks in...
  4. S

Open Carry Not An Option?

imported post I recently attended a NRA pistol ("First Step") classwhich was taught byan official NRAinstructor. The class was approximately five and one half hours long andas the title implies it was very basic. Althoughthe class was pleasantand donewell I can't help but be a bit disturbed...