• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Steve, I don't know how long you have been OCing on and off, but i felt the same way when I first started to OC. It'd be a lot to type out, but if you want to meet for coffee somewhere, I'd be glad to meet you. OCing in NH you will run into some bad apples now and then that don't like guns. They could be from Mass, or depending on the time of year NY, NJ, etc. I OC almost everywhere, and have had mostly positive or neutral response. If your going to OC, you need to read up on your gun laws and regs, because most cops don't know as much as they should about gun laws. Fortunately NH is simple with their gun laws. If you want to meet somewhere I could talk to you further about OCing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…