• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by templar223

1. T

Valparaiso detention for OC

imported post OC didn't go so swimmingly for this guy at an Obamacare rally in Valparaiso. From the page: OBAMACARE RALLY AND COUNTER PROTEST/DETAINED BY POLICE FOR LEGAL OPEN CARRY!!*EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE!*PART2 Hey guys.Today in a town by me there was an obamacare rally and a...
  2. T

Searching for Gun Buy Back near Illinois

imported post Hey guys and gals. I'm from Guns Save Life (dot com) in Illinois and we've raised money in the past by "cashing" in at gun "buy backs" by taking rusted junk in and trading it for cash or pre-paid mastercards. We then buy guns to give away to children, along with literally...
  3. T

Seeking Gun Buyback...

imported post Hey guys and gals. I'm from Guns Save Life (dot com) in Illinois and we've raised money in the past by "cashing" in at gun "buy backs" by taking rusted junk in and trading it for cash or pre-paid mastercards. We then buy guns to give away to children, along with literally...
  4. T

Heads up: Buy a $17.76 American Handgunner subscription

imported post Saw this over at Arfcom and thought I'd pass along the opportunity to get American Handgunner for $17.76... with that you get an NRA one-year membership for free. Multi-year or life member already? Give it to a friend or relative. We need all the NRA members we can muster and...