• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Texaschl

1. T

OC'ed in Moorhead

imported post well I adventured out today and went to the cash wise store off of hwy 10 and had a few folks look at me but nothing was said or heard. so tomorrow I will be out again in the morning . let you know how it went .
  2. T

Police chase ,catch naked gunman

imported post here is a good reason to know what your surroundings are , Houston police chase, catch naked text_editor.focus(); gunman 01:48 PM CDT on Sunday, April 6, 2008 KHOU.com staff report HOUSTON—A gunman who prompted an evacuation at the Mercer Arboretum Saturday was...
  3. T

Threat Behavior Got this from another site

imported post Thought I would share it Threat Behavior Aside from the obvious “bum” be on the look-out for behavior such as a shuffling, uncoordinated gait; a vacant, “thousand-yard stare”; incoherent mumbling; talking to himself or unseen associates; and other bizarre behavior. With...
  4. T

A shooting or Gunfight??? what do you think

imported post A SHOOTING OR A GUNFIGHT? - Gabe Suarez A SHOOTING OR A GUNFIGHT? There was a comparison made a few years ago...I think it was by Paul Howe...about the difference between a shooting and a gunfight. Basically, in a shooting, one side has the initiative and is generally the...
  5. T

I 64 Sniper, NOT again

imported post Thursday, March 27, 2008 CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — Virginia State Police were hunting Thursday for a sniper or snipers suspected of shooting at motorists along Interstate 64. A 20-mile section of the major highway was closed overnight and into the early morning hours as officers...
  6. T

Looking to buy a AR15

imported post hey has anyone every dealt with a James or Erica Paulus out of Stafford. they have a AR15 for sell, I am trying to buy . Has anyone every bought anything from them?? They are selling a Bushmaster Vmatch for 725.00. any commits are welcome on these folks
  7. T

CNN DC gun ban poll

imported post We need to flood this poll www.cnn.com Thanks in advance
  8. T

I have a Question ,where can't you OC at

imported post Since I am coming to VA. and plan on OCing is there places other then Federal Property , Post offices , Courthouses , and posted properties ? Thanks in advance
  9. T

Well be in Stafford/ Manassas area

imported post I have a Class on the 11 and 12th but will be free until the 16th so is there anyone liketo meet for lunch or dinner ??? let me know as I will be checking this post daily
  10. T

Well be in Stafford/ Manassas area

imported post I have a Class in Manassas on Tuesday and Weds. morning but I am free after that is there anything to do in the area, I will be returning to Texas on the 17th so I have a few days to kill. Anyone like ot meet for dinner or maybe lunch?? let me know
  11. T

From Warrior News TMI

imported post TMI: Too Much Information I sat at the restaurant eating my dinner and, as I often do, scanned the room around me while I chewed. I wasn’t expecting an Al Qaeda attack or anything of the sort, it was simply an habit from the old days that will not die. At the table next to me...
  12. T

Flying with Guns

imported post I have a Class in Triangle Va. in mid March and was wondering how hard is it to flight with my guns checked with my Bags?? I have a 1911,870,and my M-4 (class 3) I am buying the ammo there as its way to much to ship or fly with. the Airport that I am flying into and out of is...