• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Wastinbait

1. W

Fundraising....where to send funds??????

I would like to attempt a fundraising campaign that supports our natural right to defend ourselves as we see fit. I have a few Ideas of how I can raise money but before I start I need to have a reputable benefactor to send the funds to. Can anyone give me some Ideas? Maybe some type of fund that...
  2. W

OC through private property Access easement?

I own a landlocked piece of property. The only way onto my land is walking on private property through the deeded access easement. Do I have the right to carry through the Easement even though the easement is on property owned by another?
  3. W

OC on Private property through access easement?

I own a landlocked piece of property in Lancaster city. The adjoining road front property owns the land my access easement is on. There is not an established driveway which forces me to walk into the lot through the easement. I regularly OC whenever legally possible. I have learned a lot by...
  4. W

OC in lancaster. Confrontation with Costco manager

I am about 3 months new to OC. I previously cc'd on occasion. Today I had my 1st confrontation with at 1st a bagger at costco that asked me to put my side arm in my car. I politely explained that I did not see anything posted at the door and I would like to speak with management to discus their...