• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Wirelesscto

1. W

MTMckinley bank Branch Manger

imported post Hey all I had a small issue with a Branch Manger in the Delta Junction area! I went in to the branchwith a customer who ask me to drive him to town.I personally know the Branch manger I walked in and said hello... He got up from his desk and said hell No Get out this is private...
  2. W

Delta Junction

imported post Today, Thursday, 27 May 2010, I was in the old Texaco Station, now Buffalo Center Services/Fuel at the corner of Richardson Highway and Nistler Road. Their Fuel Delivery Driver Robert Hess, who believe it or not is listed on the Sex Offenders List for the Area (for Attemped...
  3. W

Lock-N-Load on show time

imported post Have you guys heard about the new show Lock-N-Load on showtime? I looks like it will be great everyone seen the trailers. W