• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Wyoming

1. W

Etown Wal Mart

As I was leaving the parking lot this evening I saw a gentleman OCing a big ol' hog leg. I usually CC, but sometimes do OC, however my M1911A1 is nothing the size of what this guy was packing. To his credit he was low key and I am not sure anyone even noticed as he pushed his cart across the lot.
  2. W

Bear Scenario

Last weekend a hiker was attacked by a bear at Red River Gorge State Park. Could he have been legally carrying either open or concealed while there? How about Bernheim Forest? It is private and posted no firearms. What if I was to carry concealed in Bernheim, and have a situation where I was...
  3. W

Open or Concealed - You Be the Judge.

imported post On Christmas Eve I stopped at the E'town Kroger to fill up with gas. At the pump beside me was a man with a knit shirt on who was carrying in a nice engraved leather holster. The shirt was partly hiding his gun and partially revealing it depending on his motions. You be the judge...
  4. W

E'town Barnes and Nobel

imported post Today (Dec 13th) I went to the local Barnes and Nobel for a quick shopping trip. I held the door open for a gentleman who was leaving. As he walked by I noticed he was OCing, I CC. As far as I could tell no one even noticed. The walk was filled with shoppers and he walked by and...