• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by yawn

1. Y

Is locked also considered concealed?

So, can I lock my firearm in a pistol safe that is in my trunk with 2 loaded magazines or would that kick-in People vs Hale as being concealed? Would the loaded magazines being locked in a seperate container violate people vs Hale? Or do I have to empty my mags before heading down the road?
  2. Y

Buying and owning handguns in California

Can Californians buy handguns in other states and bring them into Cali? Can someone moving to Cali bring in "unapproved" handguns (not unapproved as in high cap mags, but unapproved as being not on the DOJ list)? Is that list just for sales in California? Thanks
  3. Y

Loaded at home?

12026 allows for concealed and open carry at your house/busines/etc. but does it allow for loaded carry in those places or does it need to be unloaded like in all transport and open carry situations? Thanks