• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Open carry now my normal mode of carry

imported post I posted a thread here back in May. The titel way "Iwant to open carry but I am nervous" and you can read it if you want, it is at the bottom of the Tennessee page here. But, I am posting this to let you all know that for some time now, several months as a matter of fact, my...
  2. P

ore Open Carry Experience

imported post I decided to open carry today. I had already OC'ed in the Kroger in Arlington and no one even batted an eye at me. Today, I was again at the Kroger, I went to the Subway at the Exxon next to the I-40 on/off ramp. I went to the Dollar store. All this was with the Wife and kids in...
  3. P

Driving through Illinois

imported post Driving through Illinois Later this year I will be driving from our home near Memphis Tennessee to a family reunion in Greencastle Indiana. My route will take me from the free sector of America through the Peoples Republic of Illinois and back into America in Indiana. My...
  4. P

Anyone else in the Memphis area?

imported post I would like to hear from all the guys in the Memphis area. Maybe we can organize a little open carry get together. Who wants to come?
  5. P

I want to open carry but I'm nervous...

imported post I want to open carry but I'm nervous... I moved here to Tennessee from Mobile Alabama 7 months ago. Now, no matter what you have heard and no matter what the law actually says, Alabama is a no open carry state. In most parts of Alabama, if you open carry, you will be arrested...
  6. P

Norfolk VA?

imported post My family and I will be visiting Norfolk VA this summer while on vacation. (My wife carries a SIG P239 by the way) We have our TN permits and we know they are good in VA. We also know that open carry is the only accepted method of carry in a restaurant in VA. What we would like...