• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Back from North Myrtle Beach

Well, All went well in Myrtle Beach. I carried every where, aghhh aghhh legal to do so. In the center console and the condo. Just went deep IWB appendix carry so when the wind blew in the condo there was absolutly no printing. Forget the spare mag. South Carolina is a great place to visit. Went...
  2. N

Flying to Chicago stop over

I know Chicago is a living nightmare. So has any one " heard " of any one flying into Chicago as a stop ( same plane ) to their final firearms allowed destination state? From what I have read it is 1. Do not even think about it. 2. Do not even think about it...
  3. N

Flying into BWI Transfer

I plan on flying into BWI and transfering planes there. Any issues with Maryland? I know to stay away from Chicago and New York. Maryland is very anti gun. I checked the NRA website and hand gun law us and it looks ok. Usually a transfer is no problem unless you get stuck there for some reason...
  4. N

Visiting Myrtle Beach, Misdemeanor?

I will be visiting Myrtle Beach this summer. Of course South Carolina will not honor my New Mexico CHL. I read the statue 16-23-20. So it is a misdemeanor to carry a concealed hand gun if I understand correctly. Also in a resturant that serves alcohol? Here in NM it turns from a misdemeanor to...
  5. N

Is Florida a must notify state?

I will be in FL for vacation. Is Florida a must notify state if you are pulled over ? New Mexico is not, so I do not notify unless they ask. I do have CHL . Thanks in advance.
  6. N

Open carry and places that serve alcohol

I will be visiting Tombstone next month. Open carry is allowed as long as I do not enter a place that serves or sells alcohol ? Also have a NM CHL so I can carry concealed in places that serve and sell alcohol ? Thanks in advance for info- clarification.
  7. N

Concealed carry Sea World

imported post Sorry, I know this is open carry.org but has any one been to Sea World recently? I have my CHL. IWB no printing. Do they just do bag searches still ? No metal detectors? Thanks in advance for any info.
  8. N

Sportsmans Warehouse

imported post This is my first post to this site. Great site by the way! I have lived in Alb. for about 12 years. I have only seen 3 people OC in that time. LE exempt. I have always been a gun guy and always notice if someone is OC. I have my NM CHL and always carry concealed. 99.0 %. It is...