• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 9

I did my first open carry Sunday

imported post I was on my way to my friends house to shoot and I had to stop and get gas and air up a tire and I had my 1911 on my hip the whole time. Felt great. I cannot wait till I get a permit so I can start carrying all the time.
  2. 9

Encounter with Hancock county Sherriff while open carrying

imported post Yesturday I was out in the buffer zone north of Stennis Space Center near Picayune (a place I grew up shooting) and I was confronted by a Sherriff. I was shooting in a old gravel pit and he came around the corner with his gun drawn and ordered me to drop my weapon and walk...
  3. 9

Places to shoot

imported post Anyone have any public/private places they like to shoot? As of right now I only shoot on private land that belongs to friends.
  4. 9

Anyone take Wolf up on their guarantee?

imported post According to the Wolf website they say this about their ammo: WOLF Performance Ammunition is the only ammunition company that provides a 100% Performance Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied WOLF will refund your money on the unused portion of the ammunition, including any...
  5. 9

How does anyone open carry with a t-shirt?

imported post how does everyone open carry with an UNtucked t-shirt? i never wear dress cloathes and my t-shirts all come down to about my pockets so how would i go about open carry? is my only option a hip holster? i can conceal carry with my t-shirts but i need to get a permit for that....
  6. 9

anyone heard of "gunslinger law"?

imported post http://books.google.com/books?id=AkHqQ84kREEC&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=mississippi+gunslinger+law&source=web&ots=b8FORGvko6&sig=UHl-TVO5NSVbh9QEolJ75xr0mEM#PPA28,M1 Anyone heard anything or know anything about the law mentioned in the above book? From what i can tell it seems the...
  7. 9

winchester evault - howto reset combo

imported post anyone have a winchester evault and know how to reset the combonation?
  8. 9

asked a gulfport cop what he thought

imported post Hello everyone this is my first post. I am a relative new comer to the board but not to guns. i am 25 and some of my earliest memory's were of me and my dad cleaning and shooting guns (i must have been 3-4) and i have recently gotten back into them after a short hiatus. the...