• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

OC at Obama Health Care Town Hall Meeting in NH

imported post Has anybody heard about William Kostricwho open carried at the Obama Health Care Town Hall Meeting in New Hampshire? If you have not here is the links to the videos that are on youtube I am enraged at how the media treated/portrayed him Hardball with Chris Mathews...
  2. P

Better OC experience

imported post OK, some people said the only time I post was whenI had bad experiences. Well here is a decent experience. I was going down to waterfront park for the fireworks last night via $th street live to grab a bite to eat. I hopped on the bus expecting the bus driver to get all freaked...
  3. P

Interesting encounter with louisville LEO/ex-LEO

imported post Ok I know I haven't been on here in a while since my last post. I am in louisville for a week or so now. and I had just arived at my hotel. unpacked my things and decided to walk to the gas station on the corner of taylorsville road and hurstbourne lane. not the Super America but...
  4. P

Need some help... police troubles

imported post Ok, I am writing in concern of an event that just happened. I was at home. My roommate and I had a bit of a disturbance. I am about 1/3 the size of my roommate and he had been drinking. and would not stop banging on his floor/my ceiling. i asked him to stop and he didn't i then...
  5. P

Kentucky State Militia... information to follow...

imported post Ok, First I was to nip this in the bud. We are not a Raciest, Religious, or Radical organization!!! we do not tolerate any form of discrimination. Ok, with that said I want to say that we are looking for people that my be interested in joining. we are mainly a group of...
  6. P

Hallowed Halloween

imported post Is anybody planning on OCing as apart of their halloween costume mostily interested in long guns such ans AR/AK 12ga or anything just thought it would be an interesting discussion
  7. P

Rights - Interested in broader opinion

imported post Ok me and a buddy headed out this morning to run a few errands which included going to the local firearms dealer to pick up my new lower for my AR project.:celebrate The dealer who is a friend of mine asked me to bring the upper with me so he could see how the project was going...
  8. P

BGPD Unlawful Detention

imported post Ok me and a buddy headed out this morning to run a few errands which included going to the local firearms dealer to pick up my new lower for my AR project.:celebrate The dealer who is a friend of mine asked me to bring the upper with me so he could see how the project was going...
  9. P

Places off Limits

imported post I am in the process of creating a card that states the rights and the places off limits in the state of Kentucky of Open Carry. I need a list of places that are off limits for open carry by law. I will finish it and post it on here for anybody who would like one. Also i would be...
  10. P

Carry at Citizens First Bank

imported post I had an interesting run in at Citizens First Bank in Bowling Green.Specifically the Heartland Branch. I went on Wednesday, to make a Deposit into my account. I went inside and went upstairs to where the tellers are. I went and made my deposit and on my way out I was stopped by...
  11. P

Bowling Green... a.k.a BORING GREEN

imported post Who here OC's in the Bowling Green/Warren County Area
  12. P

Weaponlight Holsters

imported post I am looking for a new Light Bearing holster I have a Glock 22 and a Streamlight TLR-2 I really like the serpa's but i want one that will accomidate my weaponlight and not have to go out and buy a new one any suggestions Helms, Thomas S PFC 1/149th BSTB U.S. Army
  13. P

Open carry while in TN

imported post Hey everybody, got a question I am headed to TN this weekend with a couple of friends. here in KY it is legal for someone 18 and up to OC no permit required. I've looked all night and can't find a definative answer.I am unable to obtain a permit from either state untillI am 21...