• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

Looking for an AK in SW WA

imported post I want a nice solid AK to fill a hole in my collection. Got an extra one bumpin' around? I've got cash in hand and will travel. Shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  2. T

Let's have a Tri-State OC meet

imported post Please see this thread: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/14664.html
  3. T

OC Report for Millersylvania State Park

imported post Walked around all weekend at Millersylvania (Tumwater area) with a pistol on my hip. The campground was full to capacity. Nobody cared, including some park rangers who definitely saw. Also picked up some yummy shakes at the Farm Boy restaurant. Again, no reaction. So far OC has...
  4. T

Progress with Lewis County Sheriff's office

imported post Phil Teters, if you're out there, you didn't suffer in vain. I work at the county, and I was told the Sheriff's office is installing or has installed lockers for checking weapons. I can only assume this is in response to our own Phil Teters' recent incident there. So great job...
  5. T

OC report for Centralia 4th parade

imported post So I decided I would commit to open carrying all day on the 4th, in honor of our country's great heritage of liberty, and with a nod to National Open Carry Day. My wife and son and some family friends and I all went to the parade. There was a big turnout, so we had to park...
  6. T

Lewis County parks firearms policy

imported post This is from the Lewis County Code. "Display" -- sounds contrary to open carry and state preemption. Worth challenging? I'm applying for a county job currently, so I'd have to tread carefully... :exclaim:
  7. T

Centralia city code banning carry in parks

imported post My Name My Address My Phone number May 14th, 2008 City of YOURCITY ATTN: City Manager, Mayor, City Council, City Attorney, et al P. O. Box 123 Yourcity, WA 98531-0609 Distinguished city officials: I write to you concerning a section of the YOURCITY Municipal Code, 10.33.080...