• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

GPDO down for maintenance

Or else the IRS is visiting the data center....
  2. S

Schubert v. City of Springfield

imported post If you conceal, then you better conceal very well in the First Circuit according to Schubert v. City of Springfield. ... ... And the cop left the man unarmed in a "high crime" area. Nice guy.
  3. S

GPDO not accepting new posts?

imported post It appears GPDO has not accepted any new posts since 2:03 am last night. I'm in the early stages of withdrawal. Anyone else?
  4. S

OC/CC at the GON show?

imported post Is OC/CC ok at the GON show? GPDO is inaccessible right now, but just wanted to make sure I don't show up to a PG.
  5. S

GPDO Upgrade

imported post It seems the GPDO upgrade didn't go as planned. Has anyone been able to connect to GPDO this morning? Has anyone got gunstar's email address to get a time when it might be back up and running? The webserver isn't accepting connections.
  6. S

GPDO inaccessible?

imported post GPDO appears inaccessible. Anyone make any DNS changes lately?
  7. S

GPDO Down?

imported post GPDO is down right now... Any news from the preliminary hearing?
  8. S

Is an exposed grip open carry?

imported post Has anyone had any greater experience to say whether or not an exposed grip constitutes open carry? Any opinions? I prefer to carry in my Crossbreed IWB with the grip exposed. Another three bits of info: 1) I'm visiting from GA with no non-resident VA carry/cw permit (I'll be OC...
  9. S

Surprising positive response to recent OC

imported post As is my custom after work I holstered my XD 45c in my Crossbreed IWB supertuck (while exposing the grip) and met my wife at the veternarian's office. I took the dogs inside while she took the kids back home. I've OC'd in the vet's office on numerous occasions but only to pick up...
  10. S

Visiting VA in July

imported post I'll be travelling from GA to Midlothian, VA in late July to visit some inlaws. I regularly open carry in GA and enjoy the freedom. However, as I understand it, VA has unrestricted open carry. I'm not too concerned about CC much, as I don't have a reciprocal non-resident license...