• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Restoring Utah Gun Rights.

As many of you know, I am currently running to be a Utah State Senator. I have seen a number of things in our political system that need to be fixed and, like the naive soldier I am, find myself running toward the sound of the guns with the desire and tools to fix them. I have been an active...
  2. F

UT HB78

imported post House Bill 78 adds a clause to 76-10-506 that specifically states that Open Carry is authorized. Since Open Carry is legal by default because it is not declared illegal, I do not see a reason for this type of language. It does include some revisions that clean up some confusing...
  3. F

And so it begins...

imported post It is now official with SB11. Utah officially joins the ranks of states attempting to regain some of their sovereignty. I would like to see lines 126-127 removed, but still, let's get this thing passed.
  4. F

I need your help

imported post I have lived my life with the philosophy that my actions could speak for the type of person I am. I don't run around thumping my chest and bragging about how wonderful I am; I just decide to do what I feel is right and work hard to achieve it. I have given little regard to what...
  5. F

A Fool Killed First?

imported post The concept of law abiding citizens openly carrying firearms has many perceived disadvantages that have been brandished by its opponents. These arguments are both plentiful and varied but, for this article, I will stick to just one, the argument that the openly armed citizen is...
  6. F

DesNews Oppinion

imported post Today's Deseret News Opinion page has an editorial ripe with ignorance. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705319331/Enough-shots-in-the-dark.html
  7. F

OCd into Taylorsville PD

imported post I had to get some fingerprints for a job and paid a visit to the local PD for them. Carried my Kimber Classic Custom in a Blackhawk Serpa and guess what happened.... ...Nothing... ...at least nothing out of the ordinary. Got printed, paid for them and walked out. No comments...