• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. crazydude6030

Looking for a shoulder holster for a 629

I have been looking for a while. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  2. crazydude6030

bloomberg asked if he would disarm his security

So this reporter asked bloomberg if he would be willing to disarm his security detail in the spirt of gun control. THe mayors response is pretty good http://www.therightscoop.com/jason-mattera-accosted-by-security-over-asking-mayor-bloomberg-a-gun-control-question/ After the reporter walked...
  3. crazydude6030

A great article with examples of armed persons stopping a shooter

I know this is off topic for some since it deals with conceal carry laws. However, I think we can all agree that some form of carry is better than no carry at all. I found a great read on Yahoo of all places that talks about how conceal carry laws have helped reduce mass shootings and cites...
  4. crazydude6030

rooster front park in Bristol Tn

I noticed over the weekend this park is posted. Has anyone here tried to get these signs removed by chance?
  5. crazydude6030

Harrisonburg shooting

Not sure how many people here listen to morning radio. This morning on one of the morning shows someone called in about this shooting. The caller said the shooting victum tried to run away but wasnt able to. Sounds like +1 to the good guy...
  6. crazydude6030

Jim Webb will retire

Just noticed this thought I would share it. I know he did vote for a few pro-gun bills but I always thought he was largly anti. http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/02/09/senator-webb-retire/