• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

South Louisian Duck Hunting

imported post Anyone been out to shoot a few teal yet? I'm ready to get out but hadn't had a chance and I need to scout some spots.
  2. T

FJ Cruiser Forum OC topic

imported post There is a discussion over on the forum of open carry. It was merely a question of preference that turned into a debate...feel free to join in! http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/guns-firearms-discussion/92807-open-carry-do-you.html
  3. T

Self Defense Ammo Question

imported post Ok guys, I want to get a few boxes of self defense ammo and have no experience whatsoever. I know everyone has a different opinion but I'm trying to gather a concensus. I have a H&K 45c. I have heard good things about the Hydrashock and Corbon but if I'm understanding correctly...
  4. T

Licensed Gunmen!!! New Article

imported post http://news.aol.com/article/licensed-to-kill-gunmen-in-killings-had/418548?icid=sphere_newsaol_inpage Take a gander at this disgusting article!
  5. T

Academy Sport - Negative Encounter

imported post Just got back from Academy Sports where I OC'd and after 15 minutes of being in the store an employee asked if I was an LEO and I told him no then he said "Well ok, I'm gonna have to stick around while you're in the store" so I said "fine with me", now I have a personal store...
  6. T

Lafayette Gun Show

imported post Gonna drop by the Gun Show at the Heyman Center at some point and will be handing out an Open Carry In Louisiana F.A.Q. which I basically took from louisianacarry.org If you think I should add anything or take anything out let me know. I have attached it to the post.
  7. T

Prompted response to LEO's

imported post This post is in response to a post by someone on this forum which a while back. It basically personally attacks most of us on here and seemingly paints a good picture of how some LEO's may feel. Here isa snippet: "What I'm discovering about this forum generally is that it's...
  8. T

Gun Shows!!!!

imported post I just had an idea to make a bunch of copies of the AG Opinion and of the State Constitution, article 1 sec 11 and hand them out at Gun Shows I attend. Has anyone ever tried this. I figure what better place to spread the word than at a Gun Show where everyone there is most likely...
  9. T

Inner City New Orleans Open Carry

imported post I have a buddy who lives and works in New Orleans in the city...right off canal in fact. He is unable to get his CCL, I told him he should just OC. He feels the LEO would be on him like stink on shit if he tried. Can any of you shed some light on how LEO and the general public...
  10. T

I-12 Bass Pro OC

imported post Just want to report that I stopped in to Bass Pro on I-12 and OC'd while shopping for holsters and ammo and not one problem. I actually was asked nicely, if I needed any help finding something and struck a few conversations. Everyone was cool and didn't even seem to mind or notice!
  11. T

On the issue of Alcohol Sales and OC

imported post I just wanted clarification on the legality of carrying in a place of business the A) Sells liquor as a primary sale (liquor store, bar) - ILLEGAL B) Restaurant that has a separate bar - ? C) Restaurant with no bar but alcoholic drinks - ? D) Alcoholic beverages non-primary...
  12. T

Second Ammendment and the "Militia"

imported post In the most extreme of scenerios, the government has become tyrannical and has imposed martial law, rounding up the innocent etc, ect...the current government must be removed from power by the people! In that kind of scenerio how might militias form and the people unite...
  13. T

Soon to be OC'ing

imported post Well Fellas...Just picked up my H&K 45c last night from my FFL. Feels realiy good and after shooting it and I'd hate to be on thewrong side of the barrel of that thing. I'll be OC'ing from here on so I will be sure and report back my first experience, maybe later tonight. I have...
  14. T

How will you go down?

imported post I just wonder how you all will react to a gun ban. I don't really expect that kind of action personally as there are too many folks that are pro-gun and wouldn't let it happen but if they did try to take oour pistols how would you react.. 1) Willfully turn them over? 2)...
  15. T

Out of State Open Carry

imported post Anyone want to weigh in on open carrying in a state you aren't from. Say going to Alabama being from Louisiana and open carrying or Vice Versa? Thanks, Randal
  16. T

INFOWARS and the growing POLICE STATE!

imported post Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share a website with you all that reports on the ever growing police state. The guy who started it is Alex Jones and if you really want to get on demand news listen to his podcast. The website is infowars.com or prisonplanet.com He opened my...