• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Just moved to florida

I njust moved from kentucky to florida about a month a go.. my question is how long is my kentucky premit good for in florida before i have to get florida's permit? kentuckey permit is good thru 2013
  2. N

Moving to florida

imported post I called the Kentucky State Police and asked if i moved to Florida how long would my CCDW be good for.. officer told me once i moved my CCDW would no longer be good.. is this right?
  3. N

Moving to Florida

imported post I am moving to Florida next month. I need to know if Kentucky will honor my ccdw permit being a non resident, also do i have to contact the sheriff's office and let them know i am moving?
  4. N

Moving to Florida

imported post I have a CCL in the state of Kentucky.. My question is what do i have to do to get my FL, CCL I plna on moving to FL in June
  5. N

Indiana

imported post I will be visiting Indiana, I live in Kentucky and have a ccdw license. can i open carry my handgun there?
  6. N

private handgun sale

imported post I am selling one of my handguns.. I need to know what the laws are, can i sell to another person? .. what can i do to cover myself when making a private sale? am isuppose to check thebuyers background.. this is a face to face sell.
  7. N

lexington gun show

imported post I need to know, can i open carry my gun in heritage hall?
  8. N

traveling through maryland

imported post I live in kentucky and i am taking a trip to PA during halloween weekend.. I need to know when traveling through maryland with my handgun and rifle, what is the law on how to carry my guns through mayrland? iil be traveling in my car..
  9. N

GOING TO PA

imported post I am going to PA at the end of the month. I have my Kentucky CCW Iknow its good in PA. can i open carry there too. Ill be in marshalls creek area of PA. I need the gun laws there for open carry..... thanks for help..
  10. N

squirrel hunting

imported post I am looking for a good place to go squirrel hunting. I live in lexington
  11. N

going to indiana

imported post i plan on taking a trip to indiana.. i have a ky ccw so know i can bring my gun. my question is can i open carry it too?
  12. N

CCW Question

imported post If youre pulled over by a LEO do theyknow from running your licence plate that you have a CCW?
  13. N

smith & wesson 9mm

imported post Iwas looking at a S&W 9mm sigma series SW9VE.. thought about buying it. is it worth buying? i was reading an article on the on the SW9VE.. its suppose to be the answer to the glock and just as good.
  14. N

bluegrass fair

imported post i went to the bluegrass fair last night.. i was wondering why they post no CW?