• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

20/20 web video of Pro-Gun / Defense issue

imported post Just found this video online, very good views. Definitely how I feel about being able to defend myself. http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=190737&page=7
  2. N

Open Carry Dinner - Southside (Virginia Beach) May 30

imported post All, I propose dining out Saturday, May 30 at 6:00 p.m. down at Virginia Beach Town Center. I'm looking at several restaurants listed below: Romano's Macaroni Grill(Italian) $$ California Pizza Kitchen $$ Cheesecake Factory $$$ Keagans (Irish pub/restaurant) $$ McCormick &...
  3. N

VA Open Carry friendly business map!!!

imported post Ok, here it is. I've been working on this for a few days after seeing postings of where everyone has been able to OC. Time to start tracking the locations here on this map. By using the below link, everyone should be able to add their experience locations. I started with my...
  4. N

Was this an Open Carry Bank? Wachovia on Portsmouth Blvd

imported post I think the one they're referring to is the Wachovia Bank in Chesapeake. Does anyone know if it is open carry? Thought I saw on here that Wachovia was not open carry friendly. Just saw it on the news today and thought I'd find out. Here's the link to the story...
  5. N

Open Carry Issues to and from military installations

imported post Hopefully we can give and receive assistance/advice for those who see the need to open carry to/from work, when work happens to be located on a military installation. I work on a military installation and recently have been looking up military regulations/instructions on the...