• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. ROOK_WI

The Colbert Report - 31 oz. coffee with open carry!!

imported post Just happen to hear him give a 'tip of the hat' to Starbucks for a 31 oz coffee coming soon......and a 'rare double tip of the hat' forStarbucks allowing firearms in their stores - mentioning Waukesha and showingWTMJ video of the event...
  2. ROOK_WI

City of Greenfield Legislative Committee Results

imported post The City of Greenfield's Legislative Committee voted to amend the language within their "Park Ban" to remove mention of city parks tonight. Greenfield originally adopted Milwaukee County's code of General Ordinances (47.05) tothe the letter, andhave decided to remove the...
  3. ROOK_WI

City of Greenfield - This Monday January 18th

imported post Item #5 for Monday evening is "Discussion and decision to adopt an ordinance amending 10.16 (Park Ban) of the Municipal Code, and review of state statutes regarding open carry" Greenfield City Hall, Room 100, 6:30pm 7325 West Forest Home Avenue (Forest Home Ave. & Coldspring...
  4. ROOK_WI

The City of Greenfield Has Amended Their 10.01 "Open Carry" Ban This Evening!!!

imported post While I was attendingtonightsmeeting, the Greenfield Common Council PASSED by a 3 to 1 vote, to accept thechanges approved by the Legislative Committeeto amend the language that had previously banned open carry within the Greenfield city limits. Alderperson Linda Lubotsky voted...
  5. ROOK_WI

Greenfield Legislative Committee Results

imported post Sorry for the delay, been hunting..... Please take a minute to showsome appreciation, an email 'Thank You' for the unanimous vote in the Legislative Committee to approve the language modification that no longer prohibits open carry with in city of Greenfield. Alderperson Linda...
  6. ROOK_WI

Greenfield Legislative Committee Meeting 11/16/09

imported post They are discussing 10.01 ban on open carry and 10.16 the ban of carry in parks within the city. I'll be there. Copy of agenda attached.
  7. ROOK_WI

Greenfield Gun Restriction Legislative Council Meeting POSTPONED

imported post The meeting for October 19th has been POSTPONED, verified by email & personal phone call. The next scheduled meeting is Monday, November 16th. MARK YOUR CALENDARS PLEASE.
  8. ROOK_WI

Greenfield to Review Gun Restrictions

imported post Greenfield panel to review gun restrictions By Tom Kertscher of the Journal Sentinel Posted: Oct. 12, 2009 Greenfield — The Common Council's Legislative Committee will review next Monday recent changes made to city ordinances that restrict the carrying of firearms. The...
  9. ROOK_WI

Greenfield Common Council Meeting 10/06/09 7:00pm

imported post I will be speaking during citizen commentary about 10.01 carry of firearms and 10.16 carry of firearms in parks being preempted by Wis Stat,66.0409 I thought I'd look into their municial ordinances after they passed the 4-1 vote adopting the WI state statutes last month &...
  10. ROOK_WI

Racine: Open-carry protest continues

imported post Link to article on Saturdays get together: http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/article_e732348a-a024-11de-a00f-001cc4c002e0.html
  11. ROOK_WI

Wisconsin Open Carry Pamphlet - V1.2 - 09/10/2009

imported post I've been hacking & whacking for sizeand content off of his original mock up. Credit goes to Woodchuck, he started it :). I just cleaned it up a tad and added a little more of a Wisconsin slant to it. (Current events under our state flag & a pic of the Original Highway Crew)...
  12. ROOK_WI

Wisconsin Litter Pickup Group Picture

imported post The twelve of us had a great time I thought, it was nice to putfacesand names together. Picture was left big for all its Wisconsin Glory.