• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. NY2AZ

In the Yuma area...

Does anyone out there know of a place to shoot outdoors in the Yuma area. I know there is Adair shooting range, but I'm looking to just go out in the dessert, not a range. I"m having trouble finding something out here since there is a lot of DOD land surrounding me. Any info would be appreciated.
  2. NY2AZ

Open carry saves my food :-)

imported post I was at Carl Jr the two nights ago, waiting for my wife's to-go order, so I could bring her home some food. I was with my cousin just standing back waiting. The place was pretty much empty, other than 3 teen guys who didn't seem like trouble makers, but deffinately were no...
  3. NY2AZ

Help with travel in imperial county

imported post I frequently travel into imperial county and leave my firearm at home because I do not fully understand the carry laws in California. Can someone please explain to me what it is I need to know, if I can even carry in California, as an AZ resident. Am I limited to handguns with...
  4. NY2AZ

Finally moving to AZ

imported post Longtime lurker, first time poster. I just registered so I can share with my fellow pro 2a folks! After years of wanting to move to Arizona from Westchester county New York, I have decided to take the plunge. I'm quiting my job, driving across the country, and making a new home in...