• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. A

Do I need too?

I live in NC and planning to be in GA for vacation and bring my firearm with me. In NC, I have to let the LEO know that I have firearm if I get stop or approach by LEO. Do I need to let LEO in GA know that I carry firearm if I get stop or approach by LEO the same way as NC?
  2. A

Feb 22, 2011, we can carry guns in the park?

I read this artile and want to confirm if this is correct. http://www.news-record.com/content/2010/07/06/article/it_s_a_right_some_want_to_protect so, Feb 22, 2011, we can carry guns in the park? is that all the park or just a certain one "Charles Cranfield, superintendent of the Guilford...
  3. A

Need your suggestion while travel with handgun

imported post I will be traveling to MA this July and and stay in MA for a week. My in-law live in MA have their Class A MA license. MA laws stated that "You can not carry a loaded firearm of any type inside any vehicle in Massachusetts without a class A permit issued by the state of...
  4. A

What is the correct way for selling a gun to another person?

imported post If I want to sell my gun to another person, what is the correct and legal way of doing it? He is from Florida and currently visit us in NC. He don't has conceal license either. is it ok for him to transport the gun back to FL or should I have the FFL dealer ship the handgun and...
  5. A

Anyone OC at KnightDale Bestbuy and Walmart?

imported post Have Anyone OC at KnightDale Bestbuy and Walmart? Do you run into any problem when OC there? What about other stores in that new MALL Plaza strip just off I-540 in KnightDale?
  6. A

is it ok gun print show through clothes when conceal?

imported post if I'm conceal and my gun and hoster print show through clothes such as shirt not loose enough, is it ok or am I breaking the law?:question:
  7. A

Register Gun?

imported post I use to have my LTC license from MA as I lived there and purchased my gun in MA before I moved down here. When I moved to NC, I took the gun with me via car instead of transfer via FFL. Can some one tell me whether or not I need to register my gun with NC as I purchased my gun in...
  8. A

any recommendation on pistol range

imported post I am looking for a pistol range as the Wake County Firearms Education and Training Center is too far from where I live. Anyone have any recommendation for handgun range surrounding zipcode 27610? I prefer outdoor range during summer and indoor on winter :D
  9. A

Is there any certified instructor from MA in raleigh, NC?

imported post Is there any certified instructor from MA in raleigh, NC? I want to take the training course so that I can obtain a non-resident license from MA.
  10. A

any certify instructor for MA in raleigh, NC?

imported post Is there any certified instructor from MA in raleigh, NC? I want to take the training course so that I can obtain a non-resident license from MA.
  11. A

England Gun Ban

imported post watch this clip on youtube. Hopefully we never come to this but we may need rally to restore some gun right and where we can carry it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGVAQOUi6ec
  12. A

Bay Area group advocates open carry guns was ask to put his hand on his head by LEO.

imported post I'm not sure if anyone see this clip. I come across this clip and want to share with everyone here. Walter Stanley was in the middle of telling an ABC7 News crew about his public effort to exercise his legal right to openly carry an unloaded gun, when Livermore police came...
  13. A

is it ok to carry at this park?

imported post Ok, know I can not carry at State Parks or State/National Forests but what about the city parks? For Example the city park below, Can someone confirm for me, I assuming that I can carry at all city parks but I rather ask. Anderson Point Park I found the Listing of North Carolina...
  14. A

is it legal to carry in Mall?

imported post is it legal to carry in Mall with CCW?
  15. A

what is the best way to carry with CCW in NC?

imported post I am looking for advise on what is the best way to carry with CCW in NC. would you recommend to carry with a loaded round in chamber when carry it as CCW? With CCW, Would you carry it with you concealed while in the car or put it in the trunk or plain visible?