• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

California open carry victory BBQ, Pot Luck Picnic, 25 SEP Antioch, CA

All OPEN CARRIERS, Families, Friends, Citizens, and Guests are hereby welcomed to attend to exercise and get educated about California Open Carry laws. Donation $5.00 per person. Hot Dogs, Hamburgers and more. PLEASE R.S.V.P. so we know how many people to expect. Location: Hillside Church...
  2. J

Emeryville Open Carry Walk for Education

Come join Bay Are Open Carry (UNITED) as we educate the public in Emeryville about the right to openly carry a firearm in California! We will pass out fliers, talk with people, then have lunch together! Emeryville Marina - Marina Park Date: Saturday, August 14, 2010 Time: 10:00am - 02:00pm...
  3. J

East Bay Open Carry Discussion

For all those who support open carry in the East Bay, specifically East Contra Costa County, your invited to attend the event and be a visable supporter of our 2nd amendment rights. See graphic below. As far as I know the venue is within a GFSZ.