• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

Citidel Mall

imported post Just got home from the Citidel Mall. To my surprise, and after carrying many, many times before in the mall, I was confronted by 3 city LEO's and one "mall cop". I was informed by these men in uniform that it is against mall policy to openly carry a firearm with in the mall.:what...
  2. O

OC at Territory Days!

imported post I am going to Territory Days Festival today and plan on OCing. I will report later as to how it goes. If anyone else OC's to this event, please let us know how it went for you.
  3. O

Is that thing real?

imported post Today I was at a convenience store when a man in his mid to late 20's asked me..."Is that thing real, or is it a BB gun?" :what: It was everything I could do NOT to burst into laughter right there on the spot.:lol: My response was simple, "Why would I want to carry a BB gun?"...
  4. O

"Is that thing real, or is it a BB gun?"

imported post Today I was at a convenience store when a man in his mid to late 20's asked me..."Is that thing real, or is it a BB gun?" :what: It was everything I could do NOT to burst into laughter right there on the spot.:lol: My response was simple, "Why would I want to carry a BB gun?"...
  5. O

APRIL 19, 1775 The shot heard round the world.

imported post The battles of Lexington and Concord were the first military engagements of the American Revolutionary War. They were fought on April 19, 1775, in Middlesex County, Province of Massachusetts Bay, within the towns of Lexington, Concord, Lincoln, Menotomy (present-day...
  6. O

APRIL 19, 1775 The shot heard round the world.

imported post The battles of Lexington and Concord were the first military engagements of the American Revolutionary War. They were fought on April 19, 1775, in Middlesex County, Province of Massachusetts Bay, within the towns of Lexington, Concord, Lincoln, Menotomy (present-day Arlington)...
  7. O

Open Carry rally!

imported post I'm new here but I would love it if we could put together an "OPEN CARRY RALLY" here in Colorado Springs. Are there enough of us to do such a thing? It could be set up as a rally in support of the 2nd Amendment and have a bunch of us carry to the event! I see that there are quite...